Friday, May 20, 2011

Overdue

I have been long overdue in catching up my blog.  I hate to inform you that this posting will not be much of an update, just a quick explanation of why it has been awhile.

IN wrote such a positive post last time that I didn't want to to post anything after, as I don't have anything encouraging to say about my last appointment, other than my doctor was kind and truly listened to what I was sharing with him. This delay was suppose to be just a few days, but then I got busy.  I had to take care of daily life stuff.  These errands and chores made me feel very pained after, as I overexerted myself.  I took a day to rest.  On Tuesday I had take the car in for it's regular maintenance stuff, rotating tires, and more.  By the time I came home I had one of the worst migraines, so I went straight to bed and didn't even eat dinner that night.  So all I had on Tuesday to eat was a small snack while I was running errands.

Wednesday I woke up to my husband crawling back into bed because he has a stomach flu of some sort.  I had intense cramping from my Endometriosis, and a Massive migraine and couldn't even help him much.  We slept off and on all day, and as the day went one I started to develop a fever so now I had the bug too.  My husband went back to work on Thursday while I stayed curled up in bed sipping on water.  In the past 3 days I had had a small snack for lunch, a couple pieces of toast and a bowl of chicken noodle soup and kept only the toast.  I still feel crummy, but my migraine is almost gone and for that I am thankful.  Sadly, I still have a few small errands to run on Friday, so I may be a bit more delayed in writing.  Hopefully soon I will be up to filling in on more details.  Goodnight all.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you start feeling better soon!
    I hate when I get laid up in bed with a migraine, let alone the stomach bug.

    ReplyDelete