Friday, April 8, 2011

Ultrasound #2

My drive to Fresno yesterday was long.  It was rainy and very windy.  I left with the intention of having 30 minutes to spare and I even brought a book to read for waiting in the waiting room.  Rain has a way of bringing out the idiot drivers, and so I made it to my 10:30 appointment at 10:25, instead of 10, like I thought I would.  I guess I am glad I decided to leave a bit early.


My ultrasound went well, sadly, nothing there really isn't anything new to report.  I made a bit more progress, but not as much as we hoped for.  I will take these types of appointments happily, no progress is better than backwards motion.  We have a plan, and I like that.  I go back to the doctor my next cycle and we will decide the next dosage I am going to try.

I feel badly that I don't have much to share from this appointment, but I am happy that for the first time in years I have a game plan and I feel as though real work is being done.  I hope one day soon it will be a big leap forward, but for now I will  be content with no backward steps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment