Monday, April 4, 2011

The Next Step...Hopefully

I am starting to feel the butterfly's in my stomach attempting to flutter around all the knots inside.  Tomorrow I go back to the doctor for my ultrasound.  I am praying that things go well.  I know I still have other options, but I am tired of waiting.  I am struggling to hold on to my patience.  I know God has a plan and I need to just trust in that and wait for His perfect timing. 



Last time I went to the doctor, it turned out to be a long day.  I am hoping that tomorrow goes smoothly and that there are no changes in my appointment time.  I don't have to leave here until 9, but I am planning on calling and confirming my appointment at 8 AM, when they open.  I do not want any surprises this time around.  I am hoping that everything on the ultrasound is as it should be and that we can begin the next step.  I want to hold onto the hope that I will be able to give birth to a child.  Boy or girl, I do not care which, I just pray and I hope that this can lead me to a child. 


I hope that if it turns out that my body is not doing what it should that I am remain hopeful.  We don't know what is going to work yet, and there is still hope that something else will work if this doesn't.  I am just so tired of waiting.  I want a kid.  I have been waiting for a long time, and I am so tired of being tired of waiting. 



Please pray for my appointment tomorrow at 11 AM.  I will probably not get around to updating you on this appointment until Wednesday since tomorrow will be a long day.  I will be going to Fresno again, which is a two hour drive away, and also plan on visiting with a friend after my test.  My last post shared how my appointment time changed and cut into our visiting time and so we still need to catch up.  On they way home I also need to stop and pick up groceries.  When I get home tomorrow all I will want to do is lay down and cuddle up with my husband with a good movie. 


Thank you all for your time in reading this and praying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment