Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tag-Now You're It

In an attempt to help my thoughts move to a better place I decided it was time to engage in a little Blog-Tag.  I was tagged by my good friend  Endo Journey(thank you!).
Here are the rules:
1)  First post the rules.
2)  Answer 11 questions from the person that tagged you.
3)  Create 11 NEW questions for the people you tag.
4)  Tag people and link them to your post.
5)  Let them know that you tagged them.
Here are here questions and my answers right below:
Ok here are my questions:
1. If you could visit one planet, which would it be and why?
  Maybe Mars, though even if I could I probably wouldn't, I can't even tolerate flying in a plane, let alone a space shuttle.  
2. If you could be a vegetable, which would you be and why?
Pumpkin because no matter what I'm feeling inside I've always got a happy face on.  
3. What is your favorite flower?
Toss up between Roses and Petunias
4. If you could travel back in time, what year would you go to? Why?
1990, the year I was adopted.  I would let my guard down sooner and open my heart to my family sooner so I could enjoy more time with the forever family and my mother who ended up dying 7 years later.  
5. If you could only keep 1 piece of technology what would it be?
My iPhone, I can do games, movies, and all the Internet with it still!
6. What one CD could you listen to on repeat?
any Adele
7. What cuisine of food could you not live without?
Italian
8. What would be your dream profession barring any limitations in reality (like salary, etc.)
Honestly, all I've ever wanted was to be a stay at home Mom, so a mom
9. What is your favorite dessert?
ICE CREAM!!!!!
10. Where was your most memorable weekend getaway?
My Vegas trip, because it's really my only weekend getaway
11. What word do you find to be the funniest?


Groddy, mainly because my husband finds it funny that I use the word.

My questions to those I tag...

1.  If you could step into the world of any book you've read, what would it be and why?

2.  How many siblings do you have?

3.  If you could repeat any year in school, what would it be and why?

4.  If you could travel anywhere in the world, money being no hindrance, where would you travel and why?

5.  What's your favorite way to wake up and what is the first thing you do?

6.  If you had been able to choose your own name, what would you name yourself

7.  What the one CD/movie you own that you would be embarrassed to admit to?

8.  If you could have any pet (ANYTHING) what would it be and why?

9.  What did you dream of growing up to be and what are you now?

10.  If you could hire out one household chore, what would it be and why?

11.  What is the most dangerous/crazy thing you have ever done?

Tag you're it...
@Katt3233
@lilytaj
@courageandcurls
@lizzypost
@liberalgranola
@_alethea_
@lehcarma




No comments:

Post a Comment